How to download all photos from iPhone? The camera feature of iPhone has been deeply loved by Apple users. A large number of users are accustomed to backing up all the photos to iCloud to avoid accidental data loss. Sometimes we may need to download photos from iCloud to pc to edit or to free up the iPhone storage, etc. Few users know how to process. Here you can learn how to download all or multiple photos from iCloud to computer or iPhone.
You are able to download multiple photos via iCloud Manager developed by Apple.
1. Download iCloud Manager on your computer if you haven’t have it installed.
2. Once it is installed, launch the iCloud control panel and enter your iCloud account to sign into the iCloud manager.
3. You can view Photos option on the main interface, select this option the check photo settings.
4. Select ‘iCloud Photos Library’ and click ‘Apply’.
5. Click Start button in the bottom-left corner to search iCloud Photos. Launch the iCloud Photos and click Download photos and videos to select the photos or videos that you want to download.
1. Log in to the iCloud website using your Apple ID.
2. After logging in successfully, click into the Photo option.
3. Select the photo you want to download according to the date and time.
4. When the picture you select is loaded, click the download icon from the upper right corner to download this photo to computer.
Note: There is no ‘Select All’ option for you to select and download all or one more photos from iCloud. If you want to download all photos, hold on the Ctrl key and on the keyboard and left click to select the photos, then tap on the download button to save the pictures in a folder that you are familiar with.
FoneGeek iOS Backup & Restore is an iOS content extractor that enables to view and download files from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes/iCloud backup. Besides to extract data from the iOS device or backup, you also enjoy the right to try the free trial version to check its practicality.
How to download all photos from icloud to pc with FoneGeek iOS Backup & Restore
1. Simply download and launch this backup and restore tool on computer, Choose the option of “Backup & Restore” to continue.
2. Now select the option of ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’ followed by the 'Restore' option, and you will be directed to enter the iCloud credentials on the login page.
3. Once you log in to iCloud, find the iCloud backup files that may save the photos and click ‘Download’ to download the photos and other data save on the iCloud.
4. Once the scanning process has completed, you have chances to preview photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, voice memos, WhatsApp messages, etc. Select the photos from the data types and click on ‘Restore to Device’, the photos will be transferred to your iPhone directly.
We sincerely hope that the methods mentioned in this post can help you download all photos from iCloud. You can choose the best method according to your needs and the pros and cons of each method.
As a professional writer who is interested in technology, Edwin J. Parke has helped thousands of users by offering various tips to solve their problems.